27 de dezembro de 2012

hi, i'm sorry for the lack of posts lately, but things keep going wrong around here. so.. i shot one film with my canon and when i developed it, it only had 6/7 blurry and grainy photos and the other ones were black as if the film wasn't shot. at first i tough the film was damaged, so a shot another different film, with different lens, and the same happened... i'm guessing my camera has some sort of damage. i really don't understand why, because the photometer is working fine, and everything seems ok.  i'm the unluckiest person on earth, seriously.
the good thing is: my family brought me a negative scanner for christmas!! which means now i only have to pay 3€ per film, and that gives me more freedom to photograph.
here are some of the photos from the films i shot with canon.
if someone has any idea what happening, please share. it's my favorite camera; even tho i have another canon a-1 (which i'm using now), i always photographed with this one, it was my granny's. so sad

1 comentário:

  1. Não te consigo ajudar com a tua câmara, percebo muito pouco de máquinas analógicas (normalmente és tu quem me ajuda neste campo).
    Podes-me dizer informações sobre o scanner? Gostava de investir num mas não estou muito dentro desse assunto e nem sei como funcionam ou onde os encontrar. Hoje em dia revelar um rolo não é nada barato (e eu parece que tenho logo tendência para ir aos locais mais caros). xx

    ResponderEliminar