21 de outubro de 2012


hai, i'm sorry for my absence. things are a bit freaky. first my best friend told me she had to get out of here and that she was moving to france, so she stayed in my house for a couple of days. i've been helping my sister with a music project, making 30 minute videos, mockups and everything. i have 975473 things to do for college, i'm so tired. then... a friend of mine committed suicide on his birthday, this week. things are so messy, i don't even know what i'm doing... at least my best friend changed her mind, and she's staying at least for this semester. anyway... here it is an instant photo of sweetcorn

2 comentários:

  1. espero de coração que as coisas melhorem para ti. e mesmo que não melhorem, tenho a certeza que conseguirás trazer algo de bom de uma situação má. adoro tudo o que fazes. ♡

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That is a good tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.

    Short but very precise information… Appreciate your sharing this one.

    A must read article!
    My website ... diet plan to lose weight

    ResponderEliminar